About our school in Leamington Spa
In 2019 JoStudy Ltd bought the Heart of England Study Programmes and changed its name to JoStudy English Academy.
It is a small and friendly language school operating since 1993 in Leamington Spa, which is an elegant and safe Regency town in Warwickshire. Royal Leamington Spa is a typical British town, close to Birmingham and not far from London, England’s capital. It is a great place to live and study and has access to the most important cities in the UK with great transport connections.
Thanks to the size of our language school, we know each student personally and we are able to give them individual and specific attention. We take care of everybody’s requests and needs. We offer a wide range of English language courses and cultural visits for speakers of other languages and of all ages.
We believe that language is more than just language, it is a cultural transmitter. For this reason, our mission is to let students improve their language skills whilst at the same time living an important cultural experience staying in a homestay family or in one of our residences.
Being a school where the well-being of everyone is the prime concern of each member of our community
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment where everyone is able to enjoy his/her learning experience
- Providing a safe and caring environment in our homestay hosts, in which students can feel supported at all time
- Showing respect to everyone we deal with: students, agents, host families, staff and other clients
- Promoting core British values of democracy, individual liberty and tolerance
- Providing high quality English language programmes that help students achieve their goals
- Our courses are stimulating and our approach is always practical. It is important for students to use English in their everyday life and not just study it.
We offer a multi-cultural environment encouraging tolerance and understanding between all members of our community