Who are we?
In 2019, JoStudy Ltd bought the Heart of England Study Programmes and changed its name to JoStudy English Academy. We are the partner school of Giocamondo Study, which is a world-leading travel agency in Italy.
It is a small and friendly language school operating since 1993 in Leamington Spa, which is an elegant and safe Regency town in Warwickshire. Royal Leamington Spa is a typical British town, close to Birmingham and not far from London. It is a wonderful place to stay and study, in addition to its access to the most famous cities in the UK with modern transport connections.
Thanks to the size of our school, we manage to create a personal bond with each student by fulfilling their special needs and requirements. We offer a wide range of English language junior programmes and cultural excursions for all teenage students across the world.
We have a permanent team of 4, and we recruit over 50 staff members to run our year-long junior programme.
What do we do?
Our passion is to develop global thinkers and explorers, both locally and abroad, irrespective of their upbringings and culture. We want the young pillars from all walks of life to find their voice and value, experiencing the new culture, and thinking out of the box. Most importantly, we want them to know that their opinions matter.
Throughout the year, we organise several junior programmes; namely, winter camps, mini stays, and summer camps, delivering General English based on Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Our Philosophy: Strive with us
Being a school where the well-being of everyone is the main concern of our team members, while we strive for excellence.
- Providing a safe and inspiring learning environment for every student irrespective of their well-being.
- Providing a safe and caring environment in our homestay families, in which students can feel the warmth at all time
- Showing respect to all stakeholders: staffs, students, parents, agents, and clients.
- Promoting core British values of democracy, individual liberty and tolerance.
- Providing high quality English language programmes that help students achieve their goals
- Our courses are aimed at developing the learners’ autonomy through communicative learning approach.
Our mission aims to provide a quality cultural learning experience which fuels the ambition within the young minds and promoting learner autonomy and independence in their lifelong journey.