Classes are divided according the age:
* classes for 8-11 years old
* classes for 12-17 years old
Fill out the form to get more information
Condition of participation for tuition:
1. Children aged 5-11 must live in homestay or private accommodation with a parent or guardian;
2. Children aged 12 years and above: we can offer homestay accommodation without the student being accompanied by a guardian.
Conditions of participation for activities:
1. Children aged 8-11: must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
2. Children aged 12 or older can attend without parents but adults are welcome to join if activities are running.
3. Children aged 12 or older cannot stay with a host family without afternoon activities.
Lessons – topics each week
You interested in attending our Summer Camp?
Choose one of the thematic programmes
We have big news for all the Harry Potter fans at The Heart of England Study Programmes. We have prepared an amazing journey for you that will lead you to discover the magical places of Harry Potter.
A trip to Warwickshire, also known as William Shakespeare’s county, offers you the chance to experience the heart of England. From stately homes and historic castles, to meandering towpaths and woodland walks, wonderful Warwickshire has it all.
Are you interested in our courses?
If you are interested in attending our Summer Camp, discover our programmes
Our family courses are designed for parents and children aged 5-17 to be able to join programmes at the same time.
We have the perfect solution for active families who want to combine a family holiday with an English course. By booking an English programme for your family, you will be able to enjoy a dynamic family holiday and learn English at a specialized school at the same time!
The children will take part in a special English course and various activities while parents will attend an English course for adults. Families may or may not want to join our afternoon activities and/or weekend excursions. Some families want to stay in host family accommodation and some prefer hotel or self-catering options.
There are various accommodation options depending on the size of the family:
If you do not want to stay with a host family, we can help you to find the right apartment or hotel. All these options are available for you. It is important to know that parents and students will all be based in the same building but on different floors. Adults and children do not share classes. They can meet up at break time and lunch time. If the children are under 12, they must be accompanied by their parents during the activities and excursions.